EVENTS HAPPENING NOW
Let’s Zoom Together!
BOOK EARLY ... BOOK NOW ... to avoid disappointment!
- You can apply for as many talks as you like
- For the time being these will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Once we have your payment we will confirm your place, then send you a link with instructions on how to join the talk (subject to meeting minimum numbers)
- You can pay either by cash, cheque or BACS, prices vary between £3-£4 for each Zoom
- Apply by downloadable form (January Zoom Talks)
- Apply by downloadable form (February Zoom Talks)
- or Telephone: 01603 624580
- or Email Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lydia Martin – Dogs for Good
Dogs for Good is a charity, exploring ways dogs can help people overcome specific challenges and enrich and improve lives and communities. Our dogs can be trained to do many everyday tasks Our work supports adults and children with a range of disabilities and also children with autism through the help of a specially trained dog
Peter Hague –The Bawdy Baronet
Favourite pastimes of the rakish baronet - Sir Francis Dashwood. We look at his home at West Wycombe Park, Buckinghamshire, its theatrical grounds and the man himself - founder of the notorious Hell Fire Club
The Amazing Mr Dickens
An Affectionate romp through the life of the world’s greatest storyteller, from his early life working in a factory to his life as a writer. Readings from some of his popular works, including Oliver Twist & Great Expectations.
Blessed are the Cheesemakers
John has spent all his working life in the food industry, primarily with M&S. In 2011 he was appointed “Cheese Personality of the Year” by the British Cheese Board.
In this talk, he will describe some of his encounters with suppliers and impossible customers, be ready for some cheesy laughs!
Simon White - Gardening Quiz
Come join in with this fun gardening quiz
Do you know your weeds from your flowers or all the different varieties of roses?
if you think you do this is the quiz for you
Richard Matthews – The story of Dragon Hall
How it was built,
lost after the 15th century,
and rediscovered in the late 20th century'
Penny Simmonds – Let your feet do the talking!
- an insight into what your feet can tell us about your personality and health.
Penny will refer to anonymous photos of group member's feet, to be shared during the session, and provide an insight into what your feet are telling us.
Saffron Summers - When birds sing
Experience and learn the wonders of birdsong from a musician’s perspective.
A wonderful journey of Birdsong and music for wellbeing.