EVENTS HAPPENING NOW
Let’s Zoom Together!
BOOK EARLY ... BOOK NOW ... to avoid disappointment!
- You can apply for as many talks as you like and can apply anytime
- Family & friends welcome
- Email Helen in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your talks
- She will confirm your booking by email
- Once you receive the confirmation, please send your payment (details below)
- Applications will be allocated on a first come first served basis
- Download March Zoom Talks
- Download April Zoom Talks
|Wed 7th||10:30 am||Craft|
Lynn Barrow – Quirky Birds “as seen in Februarys WI Life”
Just one piece’ - during this Paint-A-Long I show you how to make a small 5 x 7 picture, a card, gift tags and also a bookmark from just one piece of A4 paper. They are all beautifully painted with a lovely floral design.
|Tue 13th||3:00 pm||History|
David Allen – The Life of Agatha Christie
A fascinating visual presentation on the world famous crime writer, exploring her incredible life including her mysterious disappearance and the inspiration for her most famous characters.
|Wed 21st||7:00 pm||Nature|
Richard Rickitt – Gardening for Bees
This fascinating and richly illustrated talk will introduce many of the bee species found in the UK and explain how you can help to save them by creating a pollinator oasis in your garden – or window box, if that’s all you have.
|Thu 29th||10:30 am||Craft|
Claire Salmon – Sewing
Lunch bags, hand bags, shopping bags, gift bags…. You can never have too many!
Join Claire for this make along session and learn how to make a really useful lined bag with boxed corners which can be adapted to a whole range of uses.
The session will take you step-by-step through the process of making a medium sized lined bag, and will also show you lots of ideas for adjusting and embellishing the basic design to create your own individual pieces to keep or to give as special gifts.