Thorpe End WI was formed on 20th February 1958, originally meeting in an all-purpose hall, which housed the church. When the village expanded we were able to move to the new, spacious village hall, where we remained happily for a number of years until a cold winter and problems with the heating prompted us to move again at the beginning of 2014. We now meet in St David's Church Hall in Thorpe End, which has a very warm friendly atmosphere, helping us to attract new members.
We welcome visitors to our meetings, free of charge, refreshments provided, so why not pop in and see us? We have a lively programme of speakers and activities. For more details, please see our website www.thorpeendwi.wordpress.com