Federation Annual Meeting 2022
Norfolk Federation of WIs 102nd Annual Meeting Information:
Theatre Royal, Norwich, Monday 21st March 2022, 10.45am – 3.45pm
The afternoon speaker will be Lucy Stevens, performing as Kathleen Ferrier in a show called “Whattalife”. Lucy tells the story of the great English contralto from her debut as a singer in 1940, through her meteoric rise, to her tragic death in 1953. The text is taken from her letters and diaries interwoven with music from her repertoire. The show celebrates her short but full life and, like Kathleen, has a great sense of fun.
Delegate’s tickets are free and the price for visitor’s tickets is £11.00. Full details and application form can be downloaded here
Lunch and Refreshments
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks will be available from the bar areas on arrival and throughout the day, at a cost of £2.00; alcoholic beverages will also be available.
- Pre-ordered Lunch Boxes, prepared by the Theatre Royal, will be available. These will cost £9.00
- Lunch can also be booked in the Prelude Restaurant: 2 Courses for £16, 3 courses for £20.
- Order form for Pre-ordered Lunch Boxes plus the Prelude Restaurant Menu downloadable here
- IMPORTANT: The Prelude Restaurant will be available for table bookings, with an express lunch menu on offer (no menu pre-order required). This is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- IF YOU ARE BOOKING LUNCH it is essential to contact the theatre directly by phone or email using the contact details on this flyer. PLEASE DO NOT USE THEIR WEBSITE.
- Members can bring their own packed lunch
- Sandwiches can be purchased on the day
- Lunch can be eaten in the auditorium.